Servicing & Maintenance
Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery systems are a lifetime investment which if well maintained will provide you with a much healthier indoor air quality and ensuring you of a constant flow of fresh filtered air.
Regular servicing of your ventilation unit not only increases its life span, it also plays an important part in the effective day-to-day operation of the system.
Why do you need to regularly service your MVHR system?
This is why a regular well maintained system will save you money!
- Filters become blocked potentially allowing dust, pollen and diesel particulates and other pollutants to be introduced into the property!
- We will remove the moisture, insects and ducts from the heat exchanger which may have been sucked into the system through the network of ducting
- Dust from your property can collect on the fan impellers and in time can compromise their performance
- Dust particles and bacteria gather on the back of extract valves located in “wet” areas such as bathrooms and kitchens
- Supply air valves can become dirty as the filter degrades
Our rates for servicing Mechanical Ventilation and Heat Recovery systems are by survey & quotation only. Thereafter we can agree a service routine which will optimise your system.
Our Service package includes:
- Whole unit clean
- Full removal and cleaning of the heat exchanger
- Filter cleaning and replacement (new filter charges may apply)
- Air valve cleaning (where accessible)
- Internal unit inspection and clean
- Inspecting and cleaning the fan impellers
- Inspecting the system for satisfactory operation
- Re-balancing the systems
- Visual inspection and cleaning of external grilles (subject to access)