Health & Safety Policy
The Managing Director of the company shall ensure as far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all its employees as required by (The Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974. This is an over-arching policy that should be read in conjunction with other relevant policies and guidance notes.
This policy applies to all aspects of Impact Renewable Energy Ltd t/a Impact Renewables staff activity.
In particular the company will provide for every employee, so far as is reasonably practicable:
- Safe and healthy working conditions and systems of work, which when carried out,
will not affect the health and safety of others not employed by the company.
- Facilities for employer/employee consultation on health and safety matters and
discussions with individual employees before giving them particular health and
- A commitment to the provision of relevant information, instruction and training in
respect of their health and safety which may arise out of their work or workplace.
- Safe arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and
- Protective clothing and safety equipment to conform to statutory requirements.
The company further undertakes to ensure that adequate resources are available for the implementation of this policy. To include as necessary the retention of health and safety consultants to provide expert advice necessary to determine the risks to health and safety in the type of work carried out by the company and to review the company policy as required to ensure compliance with current legislation and good working practices.
Impact Renewable Energy Ltd t/a Impact Renewables – Issue Date – October 2012