What are the Key Benefits of a Biomass Boiler?
Biomass Boilers provide a range of benefits as follows:
- They will lower your fuel bills, especially if you are replacing conventional electric or oil or LPG heating.
- They will provide you with an income through the government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
- They lower your home’s carbon emissions, depending on which fuel you are replacing.
- They are not subject to temperature changes which affect their output heat.
- They can heat your home and provide and hot water.
- They are a ‘fit and forget’ technology which requires little or no maintenance.
- They are very undisruptive to install.